USB Multi-Port Hub: 4 USB ports, 1 parallel port, and 2 serial ports
You gently set your laptop onto the desk, plug it in, and relax; knowing everything it uses is plugged into your Belkin USB Multi-Port Hub. Meanwhile your coworker is crawling under his desk frantically looking for his laptop wiring. Belkin keeps life simple.
Link four USB devices, one parallel device, and two serial devices to a single USB port on your PC. Easily connect the Multi-Port hub and use; no rebooting required.
• Simply plug in and use, no rebooting required.
• Expand your potential with 4 USB ports, 1 parallel port, and 2 serial ports.
• Serves as an all in one hub and docking station.
• Instant access to multiple peripherals.
• Perfect for interfacing digital cameras, modems, PalmPilot™ organizers, PDAs, printers, scanners, graphic tablets, and much, much more.
• Printer port supports virtually all standard and IEEE 1284-compliant parallel printers.
• Compatible with Windows® 98.
• 4 USB ports for connection to any USB devices, including other USB hubs.
• Supports all serial device up to 460Kbps.
• Includes 6V, 2.5 Amp power supply provides true 500mA downstream current to the USB ports.
• Fully compliant with current USB specifications.
Belkin Hub 2xDB9 ser 1xprinter 4xUSB, Windows 95 rev. B, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP., USB, 4 USB, 1 parallel, 2 serial
Belkin Hub 2xDB9 ser 1xprinter 4xUSB. Compatible operating systems: Windows 95 rev. B, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP.. Interface: USB. I/O ports: 4 USB, 1 parallel, 2 serial